Sunday, April 29, 2012

Motivation at the End of the Semester

Motivation-the psychological feature that arouses an organism to action toward a desired goal;  the reason for the action;  that which gives purpose and direction to behavior

This semester has been very challenging and rewarding for me.  I have learned more about web design than I ever thought was possible and I am proud to say that I did all of this while unpacking (that took two months) after a brief tour in Afghanistan and working long hours and weekends.  This week was particularly bad.  I've worked the past two weekends, had an army physical fitness test, and a civilian concert and rehearsal.  Yet, I still survived.

It's been a pleasure working with all my classmates.  Now it's time for my next challenge. Moving to Oklahoma right before I start school next fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment